Snowmen, marshmallows, and skating on ice … everything in winter is nice! The edition of LADYBUG Magazine is packed as tight as a snowball, chock full of great stories, poems, songs, games and more.
There are many delightful things to do in the winter and LADYBUG Magazine gives you plenty of options. Ice skating, building a snowman, having a snowball fight, or just curling up and hibernating—with this magazine, of course. You and your kids can learn how to make marshmallow soup, read some great stories, sing a song, play games, enjoy poems, and even learn some great winter-related jokes. They’re brrrrr-y funny.
Enjoy features including:
· Marshmallow Soup by Kerry Aradhya
· Sophie Goes Sock Skating by Sarah Meade
· Snowflakes by Janna Urschel
· Just One Flake by Laurie Warchol
· Clomp, Clomp Bear by Jody Jensen Shaffer
· Goose Bump Bay by Kurt Metzler
· Fish for Dinner by Jamie Frost
· Snowy Bedtime by Ann Marie Drury
· Holly Wakes Early by Kimberly Long Cockroft
· Snow, Snow, Above and Below by Sarah Greenleaf
· Waiting for the Spring by Dale Cross Purvis
Regular features of LADYBUG Magazine include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and Thud.