LADYBUG January 2019
You’ll discover that snow and ice can be rather throughout this edition of LADYBUG Magazine focused on the joys of winter.
Charming illustrations, delightful stories, adorable poems, and more introduce your children to a variety of entertaining and educational concepts, while games and songs keep them engaged. Your young learners can also unleash their inner-superheroes with stories and finger puppets, as well as get a little loopy about a tied-up tale. And although this edition of LADYBUG is focused on winter and gives children plenty of ideas about all the many ways they can have fun outside in the snow, there’s so much fun to be had inside the magazine that you may have a hard time getting them to put it down.
Enjoy features including:
- I See Icy Icicles by Charles Ghigna
- Winter Morning by Christina Rossetti
- One Snowy Day by Valeri Gorbachev
- The Cobbler A Traditional Children’s Song
- What Sadie Tied by Carrie Finison
- When I Tiptoe by Pamela Love
- text and art © 2018 by Linda Silvestri
- Broccoli to the Rescue by Linda Silvestri
- Hector the Superhero by Diane O’Neill
- Race to Block Town
- Winter Dance by Linda Kao
- Superhero Finger Puppets by Lois Henning
Regular features include I Spy, Max and Kate, Molly & Emmett, and Ladybug, Muddle, and Thud.