Cover art by Kyle Reed
What we see, feel, taste, hear, and smell help shape our experiences and—as demonstrated in this edition of CRICKET Magazine— help shape our stories.
Travel back in time, way back in time, to the Neanderthals to discover how they viewed the world around them. Or hear about a very special concert from 1933. Consider how process what your senses tell you, and what your life would be like if you processed things differently by reading a story about someone who likely experienced Autistic Spectrum Disorder. And bundle up as you feel the cold while reading about raising snow dogs, playing ice base ball, and walking among the penguins.
Enjoy features including:
· Alma’s Hands by Brynn Olenberg Sugarman
· Dear Time Travelers by Suzy Levinson
· With Just One Hand by Richard Bauman
· Four Things You Hear by Susan Metallo
· On a Midwinter’s Midnight by Corinne Sigmund
· The Penguin Whisperer by Guy Stewart
· Feed Da Brrrds
· Base Ball on Ice by Timothy Tocher37Backyard Acrobat by Laura Sassi
· Cricket Readers Recommend
· Susie, Fudge, and the Big Race by Lesley Croxton
· Winter Is a Poet by Charles Ghigna
Regular features of CRICKET Magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.