CRICKET February 2018
Cover art by Jeffrey Ebbele
The February issue of Cricket takes you to India, the Middle East, the Moors, and more. Continue your travels with this issue that takes you all over the world and through time to hear the best stories, articles, folktales, and more.
CRICKET magazine’s magic number is two! This edition of CRICKET magazine tells a story of how a girl splits her time between her two parents after they separate. It opens the door on an Indian tale called Two Destinies. It sheds light on the benefits two goats can bring to a village in the Middle East. It recounts the story of Helen Telushkin and how much two dollars can bring.
Enjoy features including:
- Anabelle Tames the Round Warrior by Wendy Cohan
- Two of Me by Sonia Snyder
- Escalator by Beverly McLoughland
- The Ghost on the Moor by Sara Rajan
- Two Destinies by B. C. Bond
- A Gift of Goats by Laura F. Nielsen
- Two Dollars by Sharona F. Vedol
- Nodi and the Roman by Nell Wright
- Cricket Readers Recommend
Regular features of CRICKET magazine include Letterbox, Cricket Country, Ugly Bird’s Crossbird Puzzle, Cricket League, Cricket and Ladybug, and Old Cricket Says.