BABYBUG May-June 2018
Cover art by Stephanie Fizer Coleman
Get to know your garden! This edition of BABYBUG magazine helps your child grow a love of gardening. Introduce your toddlers to the wonders of your backyard and discover the birds, butterflies, and bugs that are right outside your door.
Young children love playing in the dirt! Make the most of that experience by introducing your kids to local nature by building a birdhouse, discovering dandelions, and focusing on flowers. Your children will have a ball imitating grasshoppers, worms, and spiders, or learning why watering is so important.
Enjoy features including:
- Watering Can by Patricia Toht
- Grasshopper Hops by Laura E. Ward
- A Wildflower Garden by Cindy Breedlove
- Tom, the Piper’s Son – A Mother Goose Rhyme
- I Like Music by Marilyn Kratz
- Watch Me by Sheila Kerwin
Regular features of BABYBUG magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.