Cover art by Kat Uno
Water, water everywhere! From the bath to the beach, you and your young learners will explore places full of water and find out how much fun it can be.
First, Kim and Carrots splish splash in the bath and then a couple of sweet and simple poems take you to see the sea. Enjoy the vibrant excitement of sailboats and get introduced to the fun of family time – at the beach, and so many other places. As always, accessible language helps your child understand basic concepts and cute, colorful illustrations keep them engaged and interested.
Enjoy features including:
· Bucket by Galen Goodwin Longstreth
· Jellyfish Jiggle by Terra Gargano
· Sailboats by Edward Palumbo
· Warm Sun by Laureanna Raymond-Duvernell
· Sleepy Little Crocodile by Heidi Bee Roemer
· Family Time by Kathleen Bahr
· Bath Time by Charles Ghigna
Regular features of BABYBUG Magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.