Cover art by Soo Kim
BABYBUG Magazine is sn’ow much fun! This edition focuses on all the delightful things you can do in a winter wonderland.
From building snowmen to singing a snow song to following penguins on their pursuit to play, your young learner will have a charming introduction to winter concepts—for both inside and outside. Accessible language and adorable illustrations help your children grasp new concepts and make connections between what they read and what they see in real life.
Enjoy features including:
· Let’s Dance by Connie Bergstein Dow
· All Dressed Up by Trevor Johnson
· My Trip by Jan Cornebise
· Flying Lesson by Suzanne Beck
· Mountain Climbing by Cindy Breedlove
· Round and Round We Go by Emily Granville
· Bubbles by Sarah Meade
Regular features of BABYBUG Magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.