BABYBUG April 2018
Cover art by Viviana Garofoli
This playful edition of BABYBUG is chock full of fun ideas to spend the day outside, from a morning nature walk with Kim and Carrots all the way through a bedtime poem.
You and your young children can use BABYBUG magazine to get inspired for with imaginative activities and adventures that take you out and about, playing in (and with) nature. Spark your child’s imagination with make-believe games, imagining you’re a train, plane, and a car, follow along on a beautiful bike ride, or get to know the baby ducks down at the pond. With adorable illustrations and charming poems, you’ll find a whole new set of reasons to get outside and explore.
Enjoy features including:
- Bicycle Baby by Pamela Love
- Choo-Choo by Margi Rossetti
- Wagon Ride by Virginia Kroll
- Pond Friends by Emily Granville
- Stand Up by Cooper Robison
- Down at the Pond by Jill Esbaum
- Bedtime by Barbara L. Scanlan
Regular features of BABYBUG magazine include Kim and Carrots and a guide for caregivers.