Spying On Saturn
Love learning about the planets? Then you better put a ring on it! This eye-opening edition of ASK Magazine is out of this world—800 million miles out of this world.
Get up-close-and-personal with one of our most intriguing planets: Saturn. Although it’s the sixth planet from the Sun, Saturn is our second largest planet, so it’s easy to see at night. But you’ll gain a whole new appreciation for everyone’s favorite ringed planet with this detailed guide. You’ll learn what Saturn is made of, what happens on the planet, the many moons outside the planet, and if there is life anywhere out there. Plus, you’ll gain insights into the technology that helped us learn all these fascinating facts!
Enjoy features including:
- Surprising Saturn by A. Lien
- Seeing Saturn by Meg Thacher
- The Day the Earth Smiled by Betsy Rathburn
- Express to Saturn by Meg Thacher
- Is There Life on These Moons? by Meg Thacher
- Meet a Saturn Scientista n interview with Sarah Hörst
- Other Things with Rings
Regular features of ASK magazine include Nosy News, Nestor’s Dock, Bot’s Mighty Math, Ask Ask, Contest and Letters, and Marvin and Friends.