NOTE: Special Discount Pricing Only Available On This Page
FACES magazine takes young readers around the world and back to get an honest and unbiased view of how children in other countries and world regions live. Young readers ages 9 to 14 learn about the important inventions and ideas from other cultures through articles, folk tales, recipes, and hands-on projects. Be it games from Samoa, maps of the Kalahari, or Palestinian folk tales, Faces has it!
Check out a free sample issue to see for yourself why FACES won a Parent's Choice Gold Award in 2017!
Faces Magazine is delivered 9 times per year by mail. Each issue features:
- Advertising-free articles all focused around the theme of the issue for a truly in-depth look at a culture or idea
- Growing Up In first person accounts of kids' daily lives around the world
- Critter Corner an animal important to the culture
- Dear Tommy, High 5, and much, much more!
Guarantee & Shipping
- Cricket Guarantee: You can transfer your subscription among any of our kids' magazines at NO COST. You can cancel at any time and request a refund for issues that haven't shipped yet.
- All of our children's magazine subscriptions qualify for free shipping when being sent to a U.S. address (additional $15 for non-U.S.).