What will your child find with their little eyes? With this colorful collection of our favorite I Spy puzzles from the pages of LADYBUG Magazine your eagle-eyed preschooler will find shapes, colors, numbers, letters, matching pairs, and so much more. Chock full of challenging I SPY fun, this look-and-find activity book is the perfect way to teach key kindergarten readiness skills while keeping little kids busy with the wholesome non-screen time educational activities teachers and parents love.
- More than 2 dozen full-color puzzles target kindergarten readiness skills such as identifying shapes and colors, counting, matching, and visual discernment.
- Perforated tear-out pages make sharing and carrying a snap.
- Beautiful artwork on every page keeps kids interested and engaged.
- A LADYBUG Magazine favorite activity with kids and parents alike.
- Artwork features many holidays, including St. Patrick’s Day, Easter, 4th of July, and Halloween, as well as favorite childhood activities, making this book perfect for year-round fun.
Don’t miss out on this Limited Edition product available exclusively from Cricket Media!