*** Cricket Exclusive ***
This humorous cover of a sporty robot attempting to make a big catch by artist Max Hergenrother appeared on the cover of the July/August 2013 issue of SPIDER magazine.
- Our 60-piece puzzles contain interlocking pieces made of sturdy chipboard.
- A perfect classroom or rainy day activity.
- More interactive than screen time.
- Several kids can work on the puzzle together promoting teamwork and collaboration.
- Working on puzzles has been shown to increase concentration and alertness, expand creativity, improve visualization skills and positively affect physical health by lowering breath rate and reducing heart rate and blood pressure.
- Great for children age 4 and up.
- Finished size measures 10"x13"
- Made in the USA.