MUSE magazine is the science and arts magazine for kids that’s spot on with the facts, but off-kilter with the jokes. Kids who can't help wondering whether video games really kill their brain cells, or what a gentleman ladybug is called, will find the answers here, in articles written by award-winning authors and accompanied by high-quality illustration and photography. MUSE makes a perfect gift for readers who are outgrowing ASK magazine or are interested in science, history, and the arts. Explore the world in a fun way with MUSE!
Check out our interactive sampler to see for yourself why the children's magazine Muse won a 2014 Parents' Choice Gold Award.
Access your subscription on your Computer, Apple iPad, or in the Google Play app store for devices 7 inches or more in diameter.
Choose a 1 year print plus digital bundle and receive 9 print issues mailed to the young reader in your life PLUS a digital edition each time a print issue mails. Digital only subscriptions will allow you to access Muse on all Android and Apple tablets as well as on your computer.
You will receive download and login instructions via email when we process your order.
Muse Magazine is delivered 9 times per year digitally and by mail.
- Advertising-free, insightful articles on topics from robots to mythology to rooftop beekeeping
- Fan Mail and Letters to the Editor for readers who want to get involved in the MUSE community
- Article written by a reader, creativity-challenging contest, and much, much more!
Guarantee & Shipping
- Cricket Guarantee: You can transfer your subscription among any of our kids' magazines at NO COST. You can cancel at any time and request a refund for issues that haven't shipped yet by contacting 1-800-821-0115.
- All of our children's magazine subscriptions qualify for free shipping when being sent to a U.S. address (additional $15 for non-U.S.).