FACES magazine takes young readers around the world and back to get an honest and unbiased view of how children in other countries and world regions live. Young readers ages 9 to 14 learn about the important inventions and ideas from other cultures through articles, folk tales, recipes, and hands-on projects. Be it games from Samoa, maps of the Kalahari, or Palestinian folk tales, Faces has it!
Faces Magazine is delivered 9 times per year digitally and by mail.
- Advertising-free articles all focused around the theme of the issue for a truly in-depth look at a culture or idea
- Growing Up In first person accounts of kids' daily lives around the world
- Critter Corner an animal important to the culture
- Dear Tommy, High 5, and much, much more!
Guarantee & Shipping
- Cricket Guarantee: You can transfer your subscription among any of our kids' magazines at NO COST. You can cancel at any time and request a refund for issues that haven't shipped yet.
- All of our children's magazine subscriptions qualify for free shipping when being sent to a U.S. address (additional $15 for non-U.S.).
Email to a Friend